Teacher

I am excited to be at Arlene Hein for a 3nd year.   This is my 13th year teaching in the Elk Grove school district.  I taught science in the primary grades in the beginning of my career, followed by several years teaching in the intermediate grades.  I am really excited to be teaching 2nd grade this year.

In my spare time I love to travel, read, and hang out with my family and friends.  The most exciting trip I’ve been on was my trip to Kenya in 2010. I know we are going to have a blast this year!

-Ms. Fennell

Ms. Fennell in Kenya 2010

18 thoughts on “Teacher

1. That’s very cool that you went to kenya….. I hope someday I can go there and see those cute little children!!! <3

2. Cool! I want to go to Kenya some day and I would love to help the ones in need! 🙂 Did you have fun in Kenya? Do you travel very often during your vacations because I normally just sit in my mom’s bed and play on the PS3 or MapleStory on the computer.

3. awww did you enjoy kenya a lot… well just in these few days i can tell that you will prepare us really well for middle school but i will miss you then… you are #1