Checking In

MySpaceAnimations.com

Hello Fabulous 6th Graders!  I’ve been thinking about all of you and hoping that you are having a great time on your break.  I would love to hear from those of you who might be checking out our blog while on vacation.  What have you been up to?  Are you excited to go back to school?

If you want to get your brain warmed up for next week, click on the link below for some fun games.

http://www.coolmath4kids.com/math_puzzles/index.html

8 thoughts on “Checking In

1. Dear Ms. Fennell,

On my vacation I went to my uncle’s new house to go swimming lots of times and celebrated 3 birthdays in a row!!! I celebrated: my b-day, whitney’s b-day, and my mom’s b-day. My b-day was on September 3, Whitney’s was on the 4th, and my mom’s b-day was on 5th LABOR DAY!!! 🙂

2. Dear Ms. Fennell ,

Wow! This break want super slow. I dont know if it is just me or if everyone else is really bored. The only thing that I did was relax and be bored out of my mind. The only thing I did fun was I spent the night at my aunt Katie’s house and I am (on Friday) going to be seeing friends of my dad and well now they are all our friends :D. OH YA! i have been working out by myself at home and my aunt says i got a shape of a four pack but not the whole thing but I am getting there, I have made my own little planner were i would do sit ups and push ups day and night everyday. The weird thing is that I miss school and homework that is how bored I am I wish school started tomorrow :D.

• Dear Christine,
      I think you really do miss school because it sounded like your bored out of your mind! I. Just hope you will have some fun before break is over.

3. Dear Ms. Fennell,
    I actually am excited to go back to school because, right now I am bored! 🙁 But the most fun was when I went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom when I rode on the best ride in the park for the first time! The ride was called Medusa! It was fun going 70 miles an hour upside down. I wish I could go on the ride again. 🙂 But, even though I’m bored I have no homework. To me I just want one more year of break time. 🙂

4. I’ve been doing a lot of relaxing on this break. It actually seems like we’ve been off track for a long time. The most exciting thing I did was travel to Pennsylvania to visit my sister and my niece and nephews. Other than that I’ve been spending time with my friends and going to rowing practice. I have mixed feelings about going back to work. It will be nice to get back into a routine, and I miss you guys! On the other hand, vacation is quite nice! See you all on Monday!