Sly Park Adventures……by Wilson

Packages, luggage, flash lights , chapstick, what am I missing?   We are readying for the Sly Park field trip.  We have waited too long for this trip, so we have to be extra careful with what we are going to bring.  We are going on a five-day field trip to the most famous place of all the time…..Sly park!

After the transportation, we stretched out to welcome the cool breeze of Sly Park. I stepped on the land of Sly Park, and saw the views I have never seen before. The fresh air made my lungs comfortable.  Splendid as it was, we still had a task to finish. We unloaded the packages, carried them to our room , and gathered around in the gym  .After about 10,000 hours(at least to me), we got to have a little fun at the gym. After a few seconds, all I heard was people shouting and cheering.  The basketballs were flying to the basket and suddenly met by other basketballs in the air. However, crowded as it is, there was still orders. It’s a good thing that everybody follow the rules because safety is important.

Hiking and learning is the main purpose why were we going to Sly Park. After we checked out our bunker cabin, we got our “armor” , fill our water bottle, hiking trails, and………check out mushrooms, rocks , and wild life. Our teacher in Sly Park told us how to recognize plants as poisoness or edible. Douglus Fir, for example, contains an abundance of vitamin C in its leaves, Dispite of my curiosity, I chewed on one of the Douglus Fir leaves, the sourness of it ran straight through my veins.

At last, we had to leave Sly Park. It was a misfortune to leave the place where we were all so glad to be. I took a last looked of Sly Park and thought when we will come back again.

3 thoughts on “Sly Park Adventures……by Wilson

1. I agree with Henry Sly Park’s food was Awesome but mostly the best part is when we stayed there for a week. I also like the pictures.