Our Favorite Stuffed Animals

Before we went off track, we read the book Corduroy, by Don Freeman.  We got to bring our favorite stuffed animals to school.  We were so excited!  Queen Fen Fen came to our class and we wrote 2 whole paragraphs about our favorite animals.  Here are a few quotes taken from our writing.  I’m sorry I missed some of you in the pictures.

“If Chloe went on an adventure like Corduroy, I think she will get out of bed and set the party up.  Then she will wake the other animals and dance crazy too and eat pizza!” (Ava)

“Fixerter is a blood hound.  He is black and his ears are striped.” (Honey)

“Jerry is round and is a furry cow.  The color is black and white polka dot, and that looks smart.” (Justin)

“If Shareton went on an adventure like Corduroy, I think he would find a tail because he does not have a tail!” (Haylie)

“I got Keaton Jr. when I was 7.  Keaton Jr. is a bear.  He is fluffy and he is cute.” (Keaton)

“Jake has yellow dots and black and the yellow sometimes gets in the black hair.  He has an old looking tail.” (Jordan)

“Fluffy Pants is my favorite because he is fluffy and cute and I like it when he smiles.” (Scarlett)

“Ellejellka has bright eyes.  Her favorite food is steak.  She likes to eat it.” (Cornelia)

“Aflac is my favorite.  He makes a sound and I laugh so hard.  I think when he slips out of bed he would maybe go to the pond.” (Christopher)

“If Pooh went on an adventure like Corduroy, I think he would go wandering off trying to find some pants.” (Kyla)

“Noname is a lion.  Noname is sometimes brown.  My sister got me this lion.  Noname is my favorite because he is fun to play with.” (Anthony)

“I think Pillow Pets would go into the kitchen at night and pour some milk and eat all the cookies out of the cookie jar and go to bed.” (Katrina)

“Patrick is my favorite because he keeps me warm when I sleep at night.  He is cool and so fluffy.” (Ameer)

“Logen is cute with a bow.  Logen has shinky black eyes.  He likes to watch Spongebob Squarpants with me.” (Jacob)

“If Piggy went on an adventure like Corduroy, I think she will go to a castle and be a princess.  Piggy is my favorite stuffed animal and I love her so much!” (Wanqi)

“I got Lilly for my fourth birthday from mom and dad because I was scared of the dark.  Lilly is my favorite becaues she helps me sleep and plays Candy Land with me.” (Kai)

“Happy has snow white fur and a glittery bow.  Happy also has a lot of beautiful dresses and shorts.  My grandpa gave Happy to me.” (Gabby)

“Archie is my favorite because he warms me at nightime and keeps the monsters and zombies away.  He fits great in my arms.” (Eknoor)

“Puffin is a panda  and his hears and paws have leaves on them.  It has an orange tail, pink paws, and warm and green eyes.” (Lexi)”

“Lilly is a blue and sparkly bunny.  Lilly has a colorful nose and bright purple eyes.  Sometimes I put a flower on her ear.” (Hannah)

“Lisa is light brown with black eyes.  She is little and soft.  I got Lisa from my father when it was Valentine’s Day.” (Stefania)

“Rabecca is my favorite because I feel like monsters are in my room and she makes me feel safe.  I also play with her everyday.” (Leila)

“I got T-Rex when I was 7 because he is cool.  He has sharp teeth and he has blue eyes.  I play with him on Fridays.” (Clifford)

“If Lucky went on an adventure like Corduroy, I think Lucky would hide in my room and make a mess.  Then he would wake me up.” (Janelle)

IMG_4343 IMG_4361 IMG_4360 IMG_4359 IMG_4358 IMG_4357 IMG_4356 IMG_4355 IMG_4354 IMG_4353 IMG_4352 IMG_4351 IMG_4350 IMG_4349 IMG_4348 IMG_4347 IMG_4346 IMG_4345 IMG_4344